Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#ESC 2014 ESTONIA - THE FINAL, WILL THE WIND TURN?

Estonia will have its final this Satuday after two semifinals where half of the songs were kicked out. Eesti laul has been the past few years rather indie, exciting, provocative (just think about Winny Puhh) and innovative. This year wasn't so bold I'm afraid. Relistening the final line up it's pretty safe stuff and who knows what the Estonians will vote to Copenhagen? I don't. Estonia has now made three times in a row to the final, twice with a ballad in Estonian, will the wind change this year, as Sandra suggests? I would still go for that, meaning Maiken. Sandra would do again as well, I like her song and it makes me think of this for some reason, which is a good thing as I loved it. Lenna and Traffic are also potential winners, I think. I would be surprised of anyone else. Except Tanja but not in a good way. Oh hang on, what about Norman?! Here's a recap.

Brigita Murutar -  Laule täis taevakaar
 Traffic - Für Elise
 Norman Salumäe - Search
 Wilhelm - Resignal
Lenna - Supernoova 
Super Hot Cosmos Blues Band - Maybe-maybe
Kõrsikud - Tule ja jää
 Tanja - Amazing
 Sandra Nurmsalu -  Kui tuuled pöörduvad 



No comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...