Saturday, February 06, 2016

ESC 2016 HUNGARY: HEAT THREE TONIGHT

The third and final heat of A Dal takes place tonight. As usual five entries will be voted by the jury + App to the nest stage that is the semifinals, and one of the losers will be televoted to join them. 
This is clearly the poorest heat of them all, weird stuff in here. I can't get imspired nor excited about any of them. As long as Seven seas qualifies for the final, and maybe Trouble in my mind all is fine. 

B The First – You told me you loved me  36
Bálint Gájer - Speed bump  33
Ív – Love kills me  33
Júlia Horányi – Come along  31
Nika - Beautiful love  34
Olivér Berkes & Andi Tóth – Seven seas  34 (televote)
Parno Graszt – Már nem szédülök  38
Petruska – Trouble in my mind  42
Szilvia Agárdi - It is love  40
Viki Singh – Katonák  34

No comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...