Saturday, February 13, 2016

ESC 2016 SWEDEN: MELODIFESTIVALEN SEMIFINAL TWO TONIGHT

Sweden's search continues with the second semifinal. Among the artists two veterans, Tommy Nilsson and Krista Siegfrids from Finland. Melodifestivalen veterans are David, Molly, Isa, Patrik and Uno..... This year I want to come to the MF final nearly virgin so I haven't listened the songs at all. I will be watching and reporting #UMK16 instead. But of course I will be checking on Krista at some point, or maybe #UMK16 will take care of that for me?

David Lindgren - We are your tomorrow FINAL
Victor och Natten - 100% 6th
Molly Pettersson Hammar - Hunger 2nd chance
Isa - I will wait 2nd chance
Krista Siegfrids - Faller 5th
Patrik Isaksson, Tommy Nilsson & Uno Svenningsson - Håll mitt hjärta hårt 7th
Wiktoria - Save me FINAL 

No comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...