Friday, February 27, 2015

ESC 2015 SWEDEN: MELODIFESTIVALEN SEMIFINAL FOUR

The fourth and last Melodifestivalen semifinal comes from Örebro. Caroline Wennergren makes a very welcome comeback in MF, and so does Måns Zelmerlöf, one of the pre-designed winners this year. Then we have a 67-year-old debutant, Hasse Andersson.
After listening the snippets I'm left quite confused. Is that all there is? If Midnight Boy's entry was the only one that got me a little bit interested, and only because I was a huge Stock-Aitken-Waterman fan in the late 80's, something must be wrong,  me or MF, I don't know which one. Anyways, I'm not even trying to predict this time. I try to make some sense to MF once the finalists are out and maybe there is something to like after all. Maybe. 

Midnight Boy - Don't say no  7th
Caroline Wennergren - Black swan  5th
JTR - Building it up  TO FINAL
Hasse Andersson - Guld och gröna skogar  Andra Chansen
Dinah Nah - Male me (La la la)  Andra Chansen
Annika Herlitz - Ett andetag  6th
Måns Zelmerlöw - Heroes  TO FINAL

No comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...