Sunday, February 22, 2015

ESC 2015 FINLAND: #UMK15 REVEALS THE JURIES

The much talked about kansalaisraadit or citizens/popular/civil/whatever they would be called in English juries have been revealed. There will be eight of them, made up a certain category of people. Theiy don't have much to say anyways as their weight is 10% only of the final outcome. I suppose they mean 10% all of them together and not 10% each of them leaving only 20% for the televote..... Ok, I'm just kidding. Anyways the juries are: Taxidrivers, kids, rainbow people, media, Martat (or grannies), music makers, Finnish Swedes and fans. It seems their sole purpose is to be an entertainment factor so I suppose we will start with them the results before the televotes come in.....

No comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...