Tuesday, May 02, 2017

ESC 2017 KYIV - DAY 3: MALTA FIRST REHEARSAL

 
Claudia is a true Mediterranean woman, ageless. I'm talking about her look of course. I'm sure underneath all that hairspray, false eyelashes and make up is a girl in her late 20s. But then again she's aiming for the old time glamour look and this beauty pageant gown is the first look. They have done Finland, or kept their national final staging just adapting it to the bigger stage adding the images of Claudia singing in the backdrop which can be a bit tricky at times - don't eat yourself! A classy ballad that comes alive on stage, and Claudia's voice is memorable and makes the difference. If only she sung this in Italian... she would be in my Top-5! I'm so enjoying myself when this sails to the final to the horror of fanboys. Just like Slovenia. I hope. 

No comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...