Another milestone, 2 million clicks on Blogilkar's Life after Helsinki 2007. I can't thank you enough all of you who keep coming back every day and keep following me, it's been quite a journey. A few times over the past year or two I have been ready to stop blogging but even if I have slowed down a lot I guess I just can't stop it completely as the boost you get from a hit post or the pure joy of playing with photos and words and keeping up with all things Eurovision and Sanremo and the rest.... So, here I am. Next goal 3 million! Together we can make it! Meanwhile there's Vienna, and somewhere else after that and oh, so many songs!
The Azerbaijani selection show for the represant was as long as the selection process for the five finalists. Kurt Calleja from Malta and Can Bonomo from Turkey were present with Ell/Nikki to see Sabina Babayeva to emerge as the winner after each and every finalist had done about zillion songs amongst other guests. Now the Azeri TV will shop around a suitable song for her.


Comments