Friday, March 06, 2015

ESC 2015 SWEDEN: ANDRA CHANSEN ROUND DUELS

Swedish Melodifestivalen is one stop short from the final. Before that we have the second chance or Andra chansen round that is done in duels. The only one that I really want for the final here is Dolly Style, the rest I don't care and the last duel is the thoughest; which one is worse? Anyways, I have indicated a little * for my favorites. Saturday night we know how this ends and who joins the final line up. They are:

*Andreas Weise - Bring out the fire Vs. Linus Svenning - Forever starts today
Hasse Andersson - Guld och gröna skogar Vs. *Kristin Amparo - I see you
*Dolly Style - Hello hi Vs. Dinah Nah - Make me (La la la)
*Behrang Miri feat. Victor Crone - Det rår vi inte för Vs. Samir & Victor - Groupie


UPDATE: The results are in and I got them all wrong, lol. Only proves that MF 2015 is less and less interesting for me..... Qualifiers are Linus, Hasse, Dinah and Samir & Victor. I doubt none of these will be bothering the top contenders for victory next week.

No comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...