Eros Ramazzotti will be again in Finland in Hartwall Areena on November 14, 2009. For me it's the first time I see him live so let the countdown begin! He shot to fame in Sanremo 1984 with Terra promessa and within a year became an international superstar and has stayed on top for 25 years already selling over 50 million records worldwide. The poverty of Cinecittá in Rome is just a distant memory. I always loved Terra promessa that he also re-recorded in the 1998. Another fantastic track to launch this countdown and November is Sta passando Novembre from 2006 that I think is one of his bests (especially in Spanish but more of that later) Enjoy!
The Azerbaijani selection show for the represant was as long as the selection process for the five finalists. Kurt Calleja from Malta and Can Bonomo from Turkey were present with Ell/Nikki to see Sabina Babayeva to emerge as the winner after each and every finalist had done about zillion songs amongst other guests. Now the Azeri TV will shop around a suitable song for her.

Comments