Great show in Sweden, I have to say. The interval act and opening numbers with Gina Dirawi, Danny Saucedo, Kristian Look and ever wonderful Lena Philipsson were great, and the songs were as always well staged. And I'm not surprised Michael Feiner & Caijsa were out and finished 6th as it was rather horrible on stage. Jay-Jay Johanson's last place was no surprise, and even if I liked Anna Järvinen's song this is maybe not the place for it so it's 7th place was not a surprise either. But I was hoping for a miracle that didn't materialize. And I predicted the finalists Yohio and David Lindgren right so in the end it was all good and as expected. I think YOHIO will give a good run for Army of Lovers in final :-)
YOHIO - Heartbreak Hotel - > final
David Lindgren -Skyline - > final
Cookies and Beanz - Burning flags -> 2nd chance
Eric Gadd - Vi kommer aldrid att förlora -> 2nd chance
5. Mary N'diaye - Gosa
6. Michael Feiner & Caisa - We're still kids
7. Anna Jarvinen - Porslin
8. Jay-Jay Johanson - Paris
The show was great as said but two big mistakes happened. The first recap didn't work as it was supposed to and had to repeated. Also, when announcing YOHIO as the winner it was displayed on screen several second before Gina read it out in her papers... Oh well, live broadcasts :-)

Comments