The technical rehearsals continued with the first half of the second semifinal. No surprises here either as most did a great job. None were doing worse than expected, none much better I have to say. Some backdrops were questionable, like Serbia that I didn't fancy that much but then one must wait to see it on TV. On the other hand Portugal was great on that. Ukraine dragged some props along as expected while Bulgaria brought nothing but Sofi in contrast. Today's best vocals were I suppose tose of Kaliopi and Zeljko. Want to read my first impressions of all of them? Here, here and here.
My flying reporter has been busy and I'm publishing his chats with various artists as soon as I have time to edit them. But we have Jónsi from Iceland here. He proved to be a very friendly and co operative guy! Then we have Eleftheria from Greece here. She's a real Eurovision fan and very eager. And there's one more coming from Mr Eurovision himself who celebrates 40 years from his first Eurovision song, 30 years from his first win and his 20th entry this year... Stay tuned! Or stay soul, like Nina Zilli would say!
PS. From today you can follow Blogilkar's Life after Helsinki 2007 also via the official Eurovision website here. :-)
PS. From today you can follow Blogilkar's Life after Helsinki 2007 also via the official Eurovision website here. :-)

Comments