Ireland is still blue and the guys are jumping around like there's no tomorrow, the fountain works this time and and this is just insanely good. Or should I say "amazing"? This is Eurovision. I'm still not tired with the guys, they amuse me and I want to be amused every now and then. I think they are better than last year and the song... It's different. I don't think you can compare it to last year's as they are so different, which is good. Only the performance is pretty much the same but it doesn't matter as i haven't seen it since. Nor have the televoters so I think they will fly to the final and maybe even do better than last year. One can only hope the fountain works the right way, and it's timing or the guys will end up wet... And the backdrop is maybe the best this year. Fits nicely my blog, too! :-) More here. And one not so usual boring press conference here. AND I heard a rumour the guys will eventually jump into the fountain come Tuesday!

Comments