The Italian spokesperson, actor Ivan Bacchi has been interviewed by Eurofestival News. He reveals he not only a Nina Zilli fan but an Eurovision fan as well! He tells he was contacted by RAI just a few days ago and accepted immediately when he realized what he was asked to do. "I always watched Eurofestival as it was called when I was a kid. So when I was asked I was like "WOOOW!!!". This something I like and remember! I'm a fan of all kind of musical shows, especially competitions like X Factor. Last year I followed the Italian return with great interest and surely would have watched this year as well even if I wasn't involved myself."
He further tells he will spend this Sunday watching the past few year's editions again with an eye on various spokespersons. "I have already received many compliments from my foreign friends for this but my Italians friends have been like "What is it?" proving RAI has a hard task to make Eurovision a household name again in Italy. He will be in the studios in Rome and will surely watch both semifinals prior to the final. And we can expect a stylish Italian wardrobe for his about a minute in the spotlight in front of some 100 million TV-viewers.
Read the full interview here (in Italian)

Comments