What a sad start for the day. All papers are screaming about Whitney Houston's death. Sad but not surprised. I saw her live in Helsinki in June 2010. She wasn't fit enought to tour I thought then and apparently the drugs killed her in the end. Such a shame. One of the finest voices ever is gone but luckily records remain. Like I lerned from the best, I will always love you and It's not right but it's ok. So emotional, Greatest love of all and All the man that I need. And countless more.
The Azerbaijani selection show for the represant was as long as the selection process for the five finalists. Kurt Calleja from Malta and Can Bonomo from Turkey were present with Ell/Nikki to see Sabina Babayeva to emerge as the winner after each and every finalist had done about zillion songs amongst other guests. Now the Azeri TV will shop around a suitable song for her.

Comments
22 mar 03 try it on my own
05 dec 09 i look to you
12 dec 09 million dollar bill