Remember the Bosnia-Herzegovinan entry 1999 Starac i more by Hari Mata Hari that was disqualified because the song had been released by Finnish Janne Hurme as Sydänveri already in 1998? Apparently they didn't know about that - nor did Finns unless Janne Hurme fans - so one can't blame them. Anyways, it might have been a very lucky strike to them as second placed Dino was sent to Jerusalem instead with Beatrice and I putnici scoring an excellent 7th place. Hari Mata Hari got his chance, with much better song Lejla in 2006 scoring Bosnia-Herzegovina's best placing so far, 3rd. And now in 2011 Dino is coming back. Can he outdo 1999? Or Hari Mata Hari? I hope he brings something like this duet with Supermen with Zeljko Joksimovic, who wrote Lejla. But I like his other songs, too, like this. Or this.
Dino's song for 2011 will be published on February 20, 2011.
Dino's song for 2011 will be published on February 20, 2011.

Comments