The Finnish fans in viisukuppila.fi have been voting for their favourites in the Euroviisut internet selection and after 50 votes Tony Green is in the lead followed by Chorale, Father McKenzie, Paul Oxley and Christa Renwall. You can see the full list here. Maybe it is good to keep in mind the general public voting didn't wuite agree with the fans last year, so... And if you can't bother to listen them all here's a recap.
The Azerbaijani selection show for the represant was as long as the selection process for the five finalists. Kurt Calleja from Malta and Can Bonomo from Turkey were present with Ell/Nikki to see Sabina Babayeva to emerge as the winner after each and every finalist had done about zillion songs amongst other guests. Now the Azeri TV will shop around a suitable song for her.

Comments
Which is your favorite?
I've listened the songs and I can say that maybe there are a few good songs but no revelation in its....
By the way, I'm a big fan of Eurovision and you are doing a great job with this blog...I follow you daily!
Greetings from Romania!