Anna Bergendahl has been having "a fantastic summer" as she says on tour and having a lot of time off, too. She has not decided yet what to do this fall. "I love to study, it's great to learn new things but I also have music in my heart so I hope I can do both in the future. After all I am only 18! Eurovision was a great experience even if I was kicked out in the semifinal like no Swede before and I learned a lot. I would absolutely love to do it again . in 10 or 20 years!" Her new single and video will be The Army off her debut album.
The Azerbaijani selection show for the represant was as long as the selection process for the five finalists. Kurt Calleja from Malta and Can Bonomo from Turkey were present with Ell/Nikki to see Sabina Babayeva to emerge as the winner after each and every finalist had done about zillion songs amongst other guests. Now the Azeri TV will shop around a suitable song for her.

Comments