Remember I wrote about Ramon (ESC 2004) some time ago? He has been featured several times in this Finnish reality TV-series Riemuloma Kanarialla since and actually he was the programme's location manager, his task being to find one or two locations for each day during the 7 months of filming in Canarias. "Best in the job was the people. I learned a new culture" he told Ilta-Sanomat earlier this summer when visiting Helsinki. He became friends with people of the reality and came to visit them enjoying a real Finnish summer with sauna, local drinks (Lonkero) and visiting Helsinki but also Lahti, Porvoo and Messilä. "I loved sauna and I really enjoyed my stay. I could actually move here. I have always wanted to live in some Nordic country." He also makes his comeback as a singer in the series as he sings Frank Sinatra's I got you under my skin in the final episode and he says returning to music isn't totally out of the question.....
The Azerbaijani selection show for the represant was as long as the selection process for the five finalists. Kurt Calleja from Malta and Can Bonomo from Turkey were present with Ell/Nikki to see Sabina Babayeva to emerge as the winner after each and every finalist had done about zillion songs amongst other guests. Now the Azeri TV will shop around a suitable song for her.

Comments