This duo is going to be big. Remember where you read it first :-) Eva is a Finn, Manu is Spanish-French and they have just signed to Warner. I heard them playing in Kiseleff talo in Helsinki on June 11... or rather I was walking on the street and heard them and just had to go in and have a look who they are and stayed clued to them the rest of the gig. Fantastic stuff. They have just released their first single Feet in the water and ... do I have to say? It's fantastic! More about them later.... Their FB is here and website here. Besides their great music they also have a great story!
The Azerbaijani selection show for the represant was as long as the selection process for the five finalists. Kurt Calleja from Malta and Can Bonomo from Turkey were present with Ell/Nikki to see Sabina Babayeva to emerge as the winner after each and every finalist had done about zillion songs amongst other guests. Now the Azeri TV will shop around a suitable song for her.


Comments