Sanremo had one song that was Euroviison by numbers and a bit odd one in the list: Sarah Toscano's Amarcord. If Italy should one day have a national selection made for Eurovision rather than Sanremo that is just for the domestic market aimed affair I suspect the songs would be a bit in this genre in aim to please a mediocre Eurovision audience. Even if I like this song a lot I rather stick with Sanremo.... But Sarah (19) is a star in the making. Even if her first Sanremo ended with 17th place.
The Azerbaijani selection show for the represant was as long as the selection process for the five finalists. Kurt Calleja from Malta and Can Bonomo from Turkey were present with Ell/Nikki to see Sabina Babayeva to emerge as the winner after each and every finalist had done about zillion songs amongst other guests. Now the Azeri TV will shop around a suitable song for her.


Comments